665.00rsd – 5.330.00rsd
Nutritional values per 100g
Energy value: 0kJ / 0kcal
Total fat: 0g
Total carbohydrates: 0g
Number and date of registration in the database of the Ministry of Health: 11550/2017 of 17.10.2017
MSM (methylsulfonylmethane) or organic form of sulfur, is the fourth of most important minerals in the human body, and it is present in all cells. MSM is also called mineral of beauty.
It comes from the oceans where microscopic plankton secrete sulfur which evaporates from the oceans into the atmosphere. In the form of rain it fall back to earth and becomes food for all terrestrial organisms. It is highly concentrated in plants exposed to heavy rains (pine bark, wild grass, aloe vera…). MSM is obtained by extraction of these plants and it is in the form of crystals or flakes which are water-soluble.
The positive effects of MSM:
– primary use of MSM is as an aid for pain relief in joints and in the soft tissue. This is because it improves the flexibility of cell walls
– athletes also used MSM in order to overcome the accumulation of lactic acid in the muscles because MSM reduces inflammation and muscle spasms
– helps improving of joint mobility, reduce stiffness, swelling and pain
– many users also report a positive effect on energy levels, making MSM confident fighter against fatigue
– MSM increases the availability of oxygen in the body
– has a positive impact on the health of skin, hair and nails
– together with vitamin C helps the body build of new cells, reduces scarring and wrinkles and maintain the skin elastic
– improves mental alertness, helps to reduce or even completely eliminate allergies
– useful for women by facilitating headaches, cramps and muscle pain caused by hormonal imbalances
– reduces irritation of the eye membrane
– MSM plays an important role in the repair and maintenance of the epithelium, which is located in the lungs, nasal passages, skin and mucous membranes of the digestive tract
– helps detoxifyof the body
Usage: 1 teaspoon (3g) per day mixed with water, lemonade, orange juice, or other juice which is the source of vitamin C
Composition: 100% MSM powder (Methylsulfonylmethane)
There are no reviews yet.